Friday, January 15, 2010

today's the day..

you know what? im quitting facebook.
i've realized that facebook is RUINING my life..
i need to stop using it.
the main reason why i use it is because this kid i like is allways on,
but, this week hasnt been very good for me.
i kinda bitched at him, like i did to the other classmates.
for now on, all im gonna focused on if photography
i miss it soo much.
next week is gonna be a busy week for me.
i'll be taking alot of tests, lots of them.
and them next friday is a new start.. too bad this kid i like is leaving my School.
i think its time for me to leave this School too.
i've had it.

THINGS TO NOT GET INTO:
FACEBOOK,
OR MYSPACE.
IM DONE. I'VE RUINED MY LIFE..
IM SOO GLAD IM TRANSFERING TO ANOTHER CHOOL.
IM LEAVING EVERYONE.
NEW SCHOOL NEW PEOPLE, NO BULLSHIT.
IM GLAD IM LEAVING..
GOODBYE FACEBOOK.
.

on yah, i had another suicidal episode. hopefully that'll chnage the school's view of me. i want to leave this school soo badly.
ACTUALLY, ABOUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY, I LIED
i've decided to quite my photography and everything else. i need to focus on my myself, and nobuddy else.

No comments:

Post a Comment