Friday, January 29, 2010

in school as usual. im thinking bout changing my class again. but still, TGIF.
next week is the last day to change things. i really dont know what i want right now.
but i still wanna leave this place, not changing my mind on that. god. i feel like crying right now.

my new year's resolution is still in effect! im soo proud of myself i should get a award for hardwork :)
next month will be my last month being a minor, and i can't wait. february is a short month, got two weeks of school!idk what to do for vacation. its problably nothing..oh wait i got a plan!

1.)leave the house.
2.)tell my mom i'll be getting something.
3.)walk downtown.
4.)take a bus(i have money!)
5.)prolly go to boston..
6.)and idk.


actually, thinking bout this makes me sick. maybe i should ask my dad if he could take me to bostonno that's not a good idea either..damn life sucks when you dont have a car.. oh shit! what about..

GOING TO NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss new york soo much. i wonder what my cousins are doing. i miss the bright lights, the borroughs, everything.
and most importantly i miss MANHATTEN! i'll be living there in a few years i know it! all i need to do this year is to work hard, find a job that makes money(which is why i wanna go to boston in the first place)and hopefully grow balls to handle things on my own. living with my parents... um, idk how to grow up. im soo isolated here, and school makes it worse. i feel like drifting away from my friends. idk why. i used to talk alot this year, but now i can't. i wanna be myself most of the time, and i dont think people know this


yeah, i kinda talk too much,maybe its because i'm overexcited bout something. i got like 20 mins left of this class. i know! i'll just chill out and listen to the music, on youtube of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment