Friday, January 8, 2010

my life needs to change..

remember yesturday i said i wasn;t in a great mood? and that the shit im going through is fucking stupid? well im gonna tell y'all right now. this is what im feeling(actually its half of it, dont ask me about the other half)

i just can't stand where i go to school anymore...
everyone's moving left and right, its fucking crazyy.
last year it was soo bad,you know this because i've already told you...
this city i live in sucks big balls, i have to say, (excuse my language)
i wasnt even supposed to come back. you see i told myself i should drop out by next year.
but the biggest problem iim facing right now is that i have friends here. all of my friends since day one have tol' me that dropping out is not the best thing. but they dont understand. im not dropping out because i just hate going to school here everyday, its just that i need to go to a school that understands what im going through. this is problably why i did so bad last year, i gave up on myself.

this school did soo much shit to me. almost every class im in i feel like im one of those people who actually tries to do her work 90% of the time. but i have FRIENDS they allways back me up. i'm gonna miss saying hi to them everyday..but i've made up my mind. i wanna leave this place. there's this dropout program that near here, problably next to lunenburg. its a college. and quite frankly im going there no matter what. some of my friends have made their decisions that they're going to the school.. so im not alone on this decison. idk when the orientation begins but im plannin on leaving this shit of a town. i recieved papers, im gonna sign them. i cannot wait to leave this place in less than three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment