Saturday, January 16, 2010


^^^^^^^^^^ haha
okay, day 1.
im pretty confident that i wont be using facebook.
it actually feels a whole lot better, i hope people dont realize.
maybe within a week i'll block everything...
people dont realize i stopped using flickr.
i've used it for only four months. my ideas were decent until last month...
i just didnt have the energy to create beautiful photos, not to mention i'm not getting a new camera, due to the circumstances im in now.


wow, i actually feel free now.. i never felt ths pleased since like 5 grade, wow thats six years ago.

i wonder what my old city think of me, maybe they miss me,
maybe they just dont know where i am anymore..
i feel like comming back, or even better just leave evryone here and there and move forward.


i feel like calling my thereapist today, hopefully she'll tel me something.
now excuse me, i'm going out for a walk, hopefully i wont get arrested for not asking my parents. i dont have family,they're dead to me, they're just people who tell you to do something

"I ain't happy, I'm feelin glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless, but not for long the future is comin' on"


imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam

tsipoulanis.com

the gif above is NOT ME its ho jun yeon

No comments:

Post a Comment