Thursday, January 14, 2010

i need to stay away from people. i need to stay away.
its now even worse..i really hate being here
the last few days have been.. unhappy.
i feel like i cannot be anyone's friend..i make things worse.
each time i say something it comes out in lies, i dont know why i lie alot.
I'VE COME TO REALIZE, I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS..
i just need to leave.. leave this godamn place.

there's too much drama here, everywhere i go,
im sick and tired of teachers finding me, telling me where i need to be.
and whoever wants to help me, fuck you i dont need help.

everyone.. leave me alone.
i just want to be left alone..

i just found out my family has died in the haitian earthquake..
my uncle,neice,baby niece,DEAD.
i've allways wondered what it's like to die
to die and no one will ever know..
ever since i was 14 i wanted to die..
death seems like a natural way to... end things
"everythin's alright now, you're in a better place"
life has no meaning for me anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment