Saturday, January 2, 2010

not happy.
yes, im creating a wordpress today. i think its gonna be a "picture" blog. this will still be my main blog. this blog im creating wont be used everyday, i promise
. i think its funny how my sister wanted me to create a livejournal. i've looked at it before, but the way it works is not how i want to use a blog. it dosent even look like a blog at all. all that you do is send your "journal" to another livejournal user, making it look soo confusing. each post changes as you scroll down, you know what i mean? soo annoying.
oh yeah, im not getting a camera anymore. its been two weeks. my dad just dosent have money. my fucking sister and mother got shit that they wanted. and not me. basically i didnt get anything for myself(my mother bought me some clothes, and a necklace, and my dad got me new bedcovers today) but no camera or jacket.

oh yeah im starting my diet. im not eating more than twice a day. in an hour im working out.
dude, yesturday was HAITIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY??! i totally forgot :/

pce.

No comments:

Post a Comment