Wednesday, January 20, 2010

day 5
i can't believe another quake hit my country. oh my god, i can't take this anymore.
but surprisingly i was able to complete my test today for spanish. i never knew it was going to turn out soo easy, and i didnt even study. thank god its over. i finally finished Doubt today. that movie brings chills up my spine, but judging from the story i believe the priest was innocent, since the nun lied about calling his past parishes :/


now i feel like, blah... i kinda got into the photography game today. took lots of pictures of me and other people at school, and soome interior shots. thank god my photogaphy classes start next week, lets go The Mount! problaby transfering schools soon. idk when though. my parents are stil in mourning so i can't convince them to do it now(they did say they were going to the school like two days ago)

ugh.. all this negativity crap needs to get outta my system. today wasn't a great day for some people. ughhh all i wanna do is realx and watch some good ol cartoons.




and oh yeah, i have to say, that Snookie girl from jersey shore is soo cute
<333333333 and she's taller than me! i do feel sorry for her after the whole "getting punched in the face" hysteria, that sucks big balls.


some cute photos i found of Rose. her fame is really growing!
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam

No comments:

Post a Comment