Sunday, January 10, 2010

alright im done!

seriously. i've had it with this town... people just need to grow some balls and leave me alone. omg, i hate changing my mind, but my mind has changed again, with an even crazier plan,


after reading about the college i wanted to go to, i found out that if i finish my highschool education there,then i have to stay there for three years until i can finally have enogh credits to go to my desired college. but hey, im one of those people who dosen't want to keep on returning for the next three years, i want to go to a school thats fast and i'll graduate in no time., or simply transfer into another highschool. im now begginning to HATE where i live now, damn this is how my sister feels every single day. now the people in her classes are now bugging me, and i cant stand them.

im soo glad to be a boston born child, this town is too crazy for me.. im allways waking up early knowing i'll be late anyways(my dads a heavy sleeper) i hate taking the bus, but since i still got no permit i hate to take it. i would love to take a cab, but im afriad ill run outta money..

omg, this is even more humiliating because each time i get out of the bus afterschool, it takes me FOREVERRRRRRRRRto get home. i live on a hill and its a fucking headache to walk back and forth to take a fucking bus that waaaaay down my street! fuck, i need to get outta here.

i want to go to a schol soo far away , like in a city. i love being in the city, im a citygirl for christ sakes! each time i enter worchest im allways happy, it reminds me soo much of boston. im thinking of going there now, i got nowhere else to go!
fuck fuck fuuuuck... what to do what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment