Tuesday, January 5, 2010

cant this day get any better? seriously. day two of the schhol yeah for 2010, and damn am i happy :) my jacket kinda broke yesturday. as i came home, the zipper charm thing like fell off and now string is comming out of the sleeves. its time to change my apparence for winter. i had that jacket since i was like, a baby. its the new year new me, new aditude. i gotta stay in style this season, im missing out.

my sister was showing me videos that totallymade my day even BETTTERRRRR. you need to watch this guy's videos.. he's soo funny,jesus christ.

KEEP IT REAL!


i feel like going on a shopping spree. after reading lucky magazine i honestly want those winter clothes...

and oh yeah...
Iekeliene Stange for Bruno Pieters S/S 10<333333

imagebam
lovely!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment