Sunday, March 21, 2010

soo fucking early.. only got 30 mins to do this XD
i dont feel happy, and tomorrow'll be even worse. but thank god for the next three days until friday. father will take a two week vacation, first leaving friday for canada(yes its official hes going)no one's making me happy at the moment, oh well. my photography is getting better,got over 2,300 views. problably getting a new camera tomorrow, if father has time for that. uh we'll see.lets just hope this week DOES go great for me.

aww,Tanya Dziahileva looks soo cute


easyfashion


www.twitter.com/dyagilevad



backstage Anne Valerie Hash fashion show with fellow model Laura Blokhina(i believe thats her name? haha)




sonnyphotos
well, i just used up my 30 mins. later.
.................
whatever, funtime's been over. everything is a mess: you have a mother, who constantly bitches on how you live your life the wrong way, that you need to grow up, and start doing things on your own. the mother who always talks shit about things she sees on tv, then criticizes me when i talk shit about something(she was talking shit about how kelly ripa looks like a monster,anorexic etc, then i commented on kimora lee simmons' show and why its stupid, and mother called me a retard because im the stupid one?) lame. mother, i love you, i really do(sometimes) but when it comes to your nagging mouth, i wanna kill myself. honestly why did god give me such dissapointing parents? im 18, can i live a little? and whats fucked up my father wont even help me talk to mother, saying he dosent know what to do.are you serious? damn, this seriously is MARCH MADNESS, to the extreme.

however spring has arrived! soo fuck you mother, ill be leaving the house everyFUCKINGday for now on, just to save myself and your constant bichassness. someone should talk to me. that fucking spic wont leave me alone, constantly IMing me and i get no responce back. wait a minute..i should block him? naah thats too messy, but still.. now im done peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment