Monday, March 8, 2010

me bitching...again.

school is seriously kicking my ass right now. and it gets worse: during the last two mins of six period the fire alarm went off, so we all thought " oh cool we can get out eary to catch the buses". turns out we werent suppoed to be inside the busses. some fucking lady was screaming at us to get off the sidewalks, had to walk all the way to the other side of the parking lot. are you shitting me? then we had to go back on the busses and wait an extra 15 mins till everything got better. on the side note i got harrased bye this fat ugly spic and her crew during lunch. got soo pissed.. oh fuck it, tomorrow i'll pound her ass if she does it again, then i'll rip her face off and wipe my ass with it. yeah i know it sounds harsh but its the damn truth. and the fact that im in groups for some english really puts thicing on thr cake, i hate how pepole yell at me,asking over and over why i dont have william shakespearce stuff with me. and i had n idea we're supooesed to have scripts, but i never got one? i got soo mad i threw my book across the room. cant take school anymore. im soo close to dropping out.

imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
imagebam
jeroensnijders.nl

Lida Baday




nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment