Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fuck what day this is. Basically my computer is full of shit. However, I've been reading a lot.looks like I won't be getting my shit next week. My dad was supposed to be getting tax money, about five thousand. But he made too much money so he got nothing. Wow life sucks when shit happens to you.
and i just realized i got my days wrong for the last three days. i believe today is day 49. and i got internet back! hellzyeah.

Christian Dior F/W 10.11 Paris



Lanvin F/W 10.11 Paris



Rick Owens
05sonny17-nytimes.jpg (78 KB)

Ann Demeulemeester F/W 10.11 Paris


thats all i got right now, sorry.
" my life has changed soo much, i feel like i've been blessed. maybe its because im comming of age. everything seems soo right, soo good and i wish it'll remain that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment