Tuesday, March 9, 2010

haha, yeah im in school again. been very quiet, i like being quiet sometimes. it helps me control my anger. but its this feeling of loniness allways comes back to haunt me. i have no friends, which is good. i do talk to people, but its not the same. right now im translating william shakespeare crap. i hate how teachers but more effort into our class projects....im definately gonna stay quiet for the rest of the day...too much shit going on. yet, i love it when people talk soo much shit about me :)

formspring me, bitch.

" i wish someone could hold me tonight"
i feel like crying right now, idk what to do. school just drives me crazy. i wish i could have one friend, one friend that will never leave my side, never criticize me, etc. its just not fair how life is treating me. honestly im soo close to doing something craaazy. everythign keeps on asking me what i wanna do in life. yeah im 18, im happy but this whole " im anorexic" buissines ruins my whole weekend. honestly i dont why i think "im the shit" sometimes. i feel as if i need someone everyday. i wish i can leave this school.and stop this cycle...i want my life back.

soo no fashion tonight. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment