Thursday, March 11, 2010

PLEASE READ THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

en escuela!(mi es muy triste.) mi escuela es muy aburrida,ahh, yo tengo rununcio!(sp?), jajajaja

learning spanish is alot harder that i thought. im basically failing that class! in a way i do understand whats going on, but im having trouble translating spanish to english. ahh why is learning another language soo fucking complicated? merde. basically looking up graffito on google. wever since i was little i've allways to stray paint the walls of boston. they're something about graffiti that gets me all up an excited. maybe its the whole "art" behind it. there's this guy on flickr that post graffiti pictures, i should check em' out. fashion latters! pce.

yeah im in deep shit right now.more and more people are biginning to hate me.I DO DESERVE IT. I'VE FUCKED UP MY WHOLE LIFE AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT,but stay quiet.....
you know what? i've deciced its best to drop outta school. i've had enough of this town, destroyed too many lives here and there. all i wanna do is smoke cigarettes for the rest of my life...hopping to die at an early age.


YSL
ysl_fw10_230.jpg (74 KB)
ysl_fw10_235.jpg (71 KB)
eastnews
____________________________________________________________________

EDIT: ALRIGHT I THINK I NEED TO EXPLAIN SOME THINGS TO YOU GUYS(PLEASE READ THISSSSSSSSSS!)

ok for like the past four days, soo much shit happened to me(UH DUH, AS YOU CAN SEE..)but lets put that aside. i just wanna clear all this shit up, RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOWWWWWW.

as you guys already know, they're have been many many rumors spreading about me. but for the sake of my life and others im only gonna talk about two of these rumors.

remember waayy waaay back in sophmore year there was a rumor flying around that i overdosed on drugs? well,THIS IS WHAT REALLLY HAPPENED:

i was in the 8th grade. me and my mom got into a HUGGGGGGE HUGGE ARGUMENT(too bad i cant remember what my mother said that got me soo upset) soo i went upstairs and threw a huge temper tantrum. all of a sudden a voice in my head told me too"hey, if you hate your life soo much, why wont you go ahead and kill yourself?" and thats what i did. i found a bottle of pills, and swallowed about 6, MAYBEE MORE
instead dying, i got fucking high(i believe I drank mouthwash after that) HOWEVER THE SECOND TIME IT HAPPENED I DID IN FACT OVEROSDE ON PILLS I SWALLOWED OVER 9. this happened about a month ago, two weeks before my birthday to be exact.


and the whole " rique" story that started in school, WELL LET ME TELL YOU GUYS I'M TELLING THE FUCKING TRUTH NOT ONCE DID I LIE TO YOU GUYS. ITS JUST SOME PEOPLE FABRICATED THE STORY A LIL BIT AND TRIED TO FUCK ME OVER, GETTING OTHER PEOPLE TO BECOME APART OF THIS BECAUSE THEY KNOW IM A VERY WEAK PERSON AND I CANT FIGHT.

and yes,I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO LEOMINSTER HIGH SCHOOL. IDK WHEN IM TRANSFERING. IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME TIME, BUT MOST LIKELY IM FINISHING THE YEAR HERE AND TRANFER TO ANOTHER SCHOOL IN THE FALL AND YES, YES I HAVE TO ADMIT IT, I HAVE AN EATING DISORDER, OK? YES, I HARDLEY EAT IN SCHOOL, YES, I USED TO MAKE MYSELF THROW UP JUST TO BE SKINNY, YES, I WEIGH UNDER 80 POUNDS. GOT IT??!?

this will problably be the LAST TIME I'LL EVERRRR TALK ABOUT THIS. WHOEVER WANTS TO BRING THIS ALL UP, IMMA KICK YOUR ASS BECAUSE BITCH I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED ALL THE SHIT THATS HAPPENENING TO ME AND NOT ONCE DID I LIE TO YOU GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment