Sunday, March 7, 2010

im done counting. its soo pointless now
wow this had to be the most epic weekend of my life! never been happier. im finally able to do things on my own. however my mom is still driving me nuts, but hey there's nothing i can do about that. but at the same happiness can't last forever. many people make mistakes,every single day. been though soo much shit within the last two weeks leading to my birthday. then all of a sudden im legal age, and evrything seems good. i've lost a few friends recently, but thats alright.


i felt pretty yesturday:







i wanna do that survey today. i guess im not leaving the house anytime soon, and i just got my hair did by my mother(damn,LISTING TO MY MOM CHEERING FOR THAT FUCKING TENNIS MATCH DRIVES ME CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZY)

over seven mouths ago:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/_thelittlewoman_/3864448299/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1--Thing you cannot leave the house without ?
chapstick and glasses. sometimes i bring deodorant to school(hahahahah)

2--Favorite Brand of makeup?
i dont wear makeup anymore! i only wear it when my face looks bad or when my mom wants me to look pretty. but soo far, my face looks fine. foundation fucks up my face anyways.

3--Favorite Flower ?
no favourite.

4-- Fav clothing store?
read my formspring. the answer is there,http://www.formspring.me/gerry978


5--Favorite Perfume ?
idk actually. anything that smells good, i'll buy it.

6--Heels or flats ?
i'll go with flats, even though they give me nasty blisters


7--Do you make good grades ?
im trying. this year is hard.

8--Favorite colors ?
I LOVE PINKKKKKK!
(haha this will NEVER change)

9--Do you drink energy drinks ?
sometimes

10--Do you drink juice ?
hellz yeah


11--Do you like swimming ?

no,
BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T SWIM

12--Do you eat fries with a fork ?
no


13--Favourite Moisturizer?
aveeno


14--Do you want to get married later on in life ?

NO
MARRIAGE
FOR
ME
but i do want to have kids with a lover who'll grow old with me, like an eternal life boyfriend/girlfriend

15--Do you get mad easily ?
yup! people tend to piss me off alot.idk how to manage my anger. i need to do something about it. this is why i wanna start smoking, to take all the stress away. but soo far i havent done shit. maybe next week.

16--Are you into Ghost Hunting ?
no


17-- Any phobias?
i hate dogs.


18--Do you bite your nails ?
not exactly

19--Have you ever had a near death experience?
problably. im so soo sure


20--Do you drink coffee ?
i havent in over four years.

soo yeah im done. actually, i dont wanna post any fashion pictures. but heres a video:


she's the hottest french supermodel. her name is morgane dubled

No comments:

Post a Comment