Wednesday, March 17, 2010

school ended early, didnt do shit yet. just woke up from my nap. i'll try and ask my mom if i can leave home for awhile, all i wanna do is stroll around my neigborhood, thats all. im soo bored right now. and yeah i just realized its 6, WTF.
With Freja after alexander wang
IMG_9396ASEj-mrnewton.jpg (819 KB)
mrnewton.net

After Oscar de la Renta
4408543442_0b30aa0c26_o-bonaelamour.jpg (390 KB)
flickr.com/photos/bonaelamour

Gucci
4408968052_9e422e5197-donaldj.jpg (50 KB)
4432073156_9cb39f21ca-donaldj.jpg (93 KB)
flickr.com/photos/donaldj

and thats all the energy i have to post fashion pics :( i promise i'll post more tomorrow. pce


EDIT: so, it about 30 mins after eight. i got home at exactly 7:55. mother threw a huge fit about it, accusing me of being with someone for the reason why i came home late. like i said, i just walked around the neighborhood! i did walk abit too far out: but i wanted to check out this street near dippin donuts because i can. but then it got soo dark out i HAD to walk back home... and here i am. it was soo beautiful out! i wish i was able to find my camera and take pictures.

NOTE TO SELF: GET A FUCKING PERMIT LATER IN THE WEEK,I REALLY NEED TO LEAVE THIS TOWN.

this is a random video, haha but i just loove the animation. i can't believe it took my five mins to realize who made this. Jamie Hewlett FTW♥
if only i can put this song on my ipod:(

No comments:

Post a Comment