Friday, March 26, 2010

photography ideas?

im happy. its the weekend.my dad isnt going to canada anymore, dammit! i need to go out and buy some oragel, i got this painful toothache that wont go away. im actually doing my school work now, i dont think im failing anymore, only three more months, god im almost there! 30 mins ago, my computer froze(gahh, which means someone sent me a facebook im) but i checked it, and the chat was blank, i replied didnt get an answer back? gahh, my computer is definately playin trick on meh again.

ina way i dont feel like talking bout fashion today, im feeling asian.
no i lied, i feel like talking about terry richardson again! his photography is seriously..awesome.





they're lots of rumors going around about terry: he treats the models like shit? i dont know if its true, cause this bisexual model (Rie Rasmussen) said soo: "he abuses his power to put young girls into compromising positions (...) (they) are too young to stand up for themselves"

this is what he had to say about the issue: "At first, I'd just want to do a few nude shots, so I'd take off my clothes, too … I'd even give the camera to the model and get her to shoot me for a while. It's about creating a vibe, getting people relaxed and excited. When that happens you can do anything. I don't think I'm a sex addict, but I do have issues. Maybe it's the psychological thing that I was a shy kid, and now I'm this powerful guy with his boner, dominating all these girls"

this is what he said back in 2004: "A lot of it starts with me saying to a girl, 'Do you want to do nudes?' And they're like, 'I don't want to be naked,'" said Mr. Richardson. "So I say, ' I'll be naked and you take the pictures. You can have the camera. You can have the phallus.'" Everyone, including the assistants, was always armed with a camera. Mr. Richardson liked to say he wouldn't ask someone to do anything he wouldn't first do himself: "And since I'm in so many of the pictures, aren't I objectifying myself a bit?"

coincidence? maybe. but judging by those photos, no way in hell is he abusing the models. some of them even enjoyed working with him(i bet he DOES sleep with these models, he dated one for crissakes!) if you're a really smart person, you shouldnt fuck with this amazing guy. this is his job. you dont have to pose nude y'know. follow coco rocha's example, she's like, the only model who hasnt worked with him(she refuses to pose nude anyways)


looking through these photos really piss me off. i really need my camera ASAP

even the ulzzangs are still at it! this new generation got skill, i've never seen such fresh photos:

Lee Yeji


why are asians soo damn creative :D

haha, ji young with some other ulzzang



im soo bored right now. wanna ask question? make it rain on my formspring:
http://www.formspring.me/gerry978

No comments:

Post a Comment