Wednesday, March 10, 2010

demon days.

i had no idea today was going to be a sad day. i feel as if god has finally punished me. i cried in school, yeah no big deal. it took my friends five mins to realize what was wrong with me. but i decided to stay quiet about it, im gonna start keeping things to myself. i'm causing way too much drama in this shitty school. i dont want people to worry about me anymore. i mean im already failing three classes, but there's nothing i can do about it. im just not into school anymore. i'd rather be partying at some club than finish my education.


i cant believe, after three months, im almost finished reading my book. its called "lovers and players" by jackie collins and let me tell you it has to be the best book i've ever read(if your thinking about becoming famous) its also quite fucked up.

"Dangerous sex, family secrets,irresistible power,mega money,and two murders equal one reckless week in New York....."

In lovers & players, the Diamond family rules. Red Diamond is an abusive and much - loatched billionaire. His three sons, Max, Chris, and Jett, are summoned to New York for a family meeting which rocks their world.

Diahnn, a beautiful black ex-singer, works as Red's housekeeper - a job her daughter, Liberty, does not approve of. Awaitress and would - be singer herself, Liberty has dreams of her own and while she persues them, Damon P. Donnell, married hip-hop mogul supreme, PURSUES HER!

Young New York heiress Amy Scott-simon is engaged to marry Max. At her bachelorette party she runs into Jett. Jett has no idea who amy is. She doesn't realize who HE is. A ONE NIGHT FLING leads to major complications.

Now the lives of these characters will intertwine, forever changing their destinies, in this highly charged love story about family relationships and deadly choices.

this book has to be made into a movie! damn if i was a famous director, i would soo go for this kind of films, totally fits the whole " cannes film festival" indie films. i wonder when jackie's new book,poor little bitch girl is comming out.

rest in peace corey haim.

"Sometimes I feel I've got to run away
I've got to get away
From the pain you drive into the heart of me
The love we share seem's to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night
Once I ran to you
Now I run from you
This tainted love you give it
I gave you all a girl could give you
Take my tears and that's not really
Oh, tainted love"
Don't touch me please
I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you baby you maybe so
Now its time you packed your things and go


MIU MIU F/W 10.11 Paris HQ
aamiu-miu_1_00330h-2010_03_10_23_04_40_411193_hq.jpg (676 KB)
style.it

Hermes
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com

after Hermes
IMG_0079.jpg (2.3 MB)
by Carla-A from thefashionspot.com

yay, numero magazine has abbey lee!


i believe this was Chanel?
59860081.jpg (54 KB)
59860084.jpg (54 KB)
59860122.jpg (58 KB)
59860141.jpg (59 KB)
59860200.jpg (60 KB)
coutorture.com

Karl Lagerfeld
IMG_0512-facehunter.jpg (134 KB)
freja_Abbey-lesmads.jpg (87 KB)
Streetstyles_Lagerfeld_PFW_8-lesmads.jpg (172 KB)
facehunter.blogspot.com & lesmads.de

Kenzo
Kenzo_PFW_19-lesmads.jpg (101 KB)
lesmads.de

No comments:

Post a Comment