Saturday, March 13, 2010



i got you trapped,
you got inside the deepest part of me,
you want to escape my wrath
you want to escape my atmosphere,
but in the end, karma calss you back,
your back again, what a surprise.

myspace Pictures, Images and Photos

you ruined everything,just everything,
this blood keeps getting thicker,
my heart beats slower
maybe its you, it could be me.

you'll nver leave leave me alone,
allways comming back for more.
im sorry if i fucked your life,
you never leave it ALONE

ever since the lust been done,
i almost found another soul
this soul that wanted more of moi
but it happened again, i'm fucked up,
again.



i'll never be the same,
i've said this everyday,
i'm all by myself right now,
im keeping it this way,
don't worry what will happen to me,
because baby I got a year left,
and all this "fantasy" will be forver gone.
imma be a legend, your own folk tale
being told to children,
over,over
again

i got nohing to say to you,anymore.
my blood just keeps on boiling, i think im gonna explode.

I found another way to be happy,
you see i can handle myself,
but when im around you
i feel trapped,
again.
you dont understand, but you know my "story",
the "story" has been told,everyone knows

but please,old soul, let it be
and your troubles will be gone,I swear.
so i'm saying goodbye.
i'm gone,
again


_____________________________________________________________

25magazine -"DEFRAGMENTATION OF BEAUTY"

snapped by Fiercification


waynetippetts

mousy campaign


credit; fashiongonerogue

ohh abbey lee, your soo beautiful..

marieclaire.fr

Karl Lagerfeld ad campaign
Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org
scanned by NeverDrinkAgain

i think im biggining to fall in love with this model, she's soo divine. i remember when i first saw her i knew she had this " bisexual - lesbian" feel to her. then i read this article, and i thought to myself:"GODDAMN MY GAY-DAR STILL WORKS!!!"

from Fashion Model Directory:

"She’s fast made it into of-the-moment status has Abbey Lee Kershaw; seriously in demand for all manner of campaigns. But this model does things a bit differently, and she’s not afraid to say what she thinks.
She’s tattooed, she’s pierced and, seemingly, she’s rather fearless too, claiming naked horse-riding and rock climbing as just a two of her more daring past-times. But that, she says, is thanks to her experimental nature – the very same nature that sparked furore across fashion when she starred in a sex-inspired shoot with Freja Behar in Purple magazine.
Abbey hasn’t commented on the rumours that followed, which suggested a sexual relationship between the pair, but she did tell the Timesonline that she “didn’t have to act that much”, and defended photographer Terry Richardson of the shoot he led.
“Terry doesn’t force girls to do anything they don’t want to,” said Abbey, who famouslyrefused to walk in McQueen’s armadillo hooves. “He puts you in a G-string in a pile of mud because you want to do it. You touch yourself because you want to. For me, that shoot was the truth about how things were between us both, and I felt good doing it. I’m not ashamed of it — why should I be”
Does that mean she’s a woman’s woman “Well, I’ve always swung both ways,” she admitted. “I don’t call myself bisexual: I’m just experimental.”

haha i just love her!




No comments:

Post a Comment