Tuesday, September 1, 2009

When I say Jabba you say...

Jabbawockeez was awesome, minus the numerous amounts of people squashed up against each other gasping for fresh air. Bonnie and I were in heels, standing in pretty much the same spot for 3 and a half hours waiting for Jabbawockeez. I only managed to record Bkode and Jabbawockeez because I couldn't be bothered with the other half of the performances which i know hundreds of others would have recorded it as well.

I didn't take much... or any photos on the night as I had planned to but I shall next time 'cause it is pretty boring without photos. True?

Agyness Deyn
There was also a section in Jabbawockeez performance dedicated to Michael Jackson (along with Bkode, if you haven't heard of them check them out on Youtube.com: BkodeTV) Happy Birthday for last Sat MJ! RIP.
x K

No comments:

Post a Comment