Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Thigh-let

Hey hey ! I'm finally on break for two weeks. THANK GOD. On my last day we were introduced to a new class, 'Fashion Illustration'. About 80% of the class cannot draw our sketches beautifully, includng myself and let me unnecessarily inform you that this is the first class I have loved ohhh so much. Our teacher is a well-known Australian fashion illustrator; Angie Rehe. She is genius. We're so lucky to have her for a term... and hopefully next year? Unless she transforms every student into a succesfull illustrator.




I found this picture at Dollyblond. She has this thigh embellishment which I think will be utilised by fashionistas in no time. Oh and have you started watching the new season of America's Next Top PETITE Model? Honestly, it's currently not the best of all seasons but it's great that Tyra has searched for girls who are 5"7 and below. My favourite is Nicole ! She reminds me of Cintia Dicker, minus the freckles and awkwardness.

x K

No comments:

Post a Comment