Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Last dose of Winter.


(my bracelets)


Today i went into uni and my friend Adele bought her camera in , she said it gets really nice high definition macro shots and so i thought i'd give it a test. I'm really trying to get my last doses of black since spring has rolled around and i;ll probably want to start collecting light demins and tie dyes.


(Simon's bracelets) a tad tribal no ?

I dont think i want to wear black all spring, i wont be wearing my black/leather/shiny outfits for a while.





Heres me trying to get off this huge tree stump in the middle of my uni, splinter mania, it was such a nice day today i thought i could do some tree climbing.

Adele says my boots really 'suit' the environment. What do you think?

I personally think my outfit today is abit more casual then my usual do i was going for a casual, laid back thing today.




Yay pay day tommorow! I'm going to make a purchase of acid washed jeans. bit like those on the left.
- WILL SHOW PHOTOS :D

Currently saving for
- Camera
- Sony Ericsson Xperia phone
- Headphones

 
till until next time. xoxo B.

No comments:

Post a Comment