Saturday, September 5, 2009

All my life (8)

Ahoy hoy there !
I'm just taking a break from homework...yeah on Saturday night but its
been awhile since i've done that. I've got so many assignments due in 2 weeks :(.
But unlike any other university, my assignments consist of making mood boards,
making dresses and sketching designs ;).
So last night me and B went to a 19th at Bank Place, some moroccan (no B, not Indian)
themed bar (oh yeah it's called Marrakech) which... I personally didn't enjoy. Probs '
cause I was tired from a full day of uni and had consumed little food.
(MNG shirt tied, Forever New Body Con dress underneath, Diva studded band, Forever New Denim Jacket, Aldo ring)
I was very hesitant about uploading these photos... because of the shit quality but
OH WELL. God, I want new shoes... the Siren Cunning shoes would
be a lovely purchase right now but i'm currently job hunting
so no purchases yet :(.
Okay, back to my mood boards !
Goodnight !!
x K
P.S WTF is wrong with he space bar shizz?? It's not working :(

No comments:

Post a Comment