Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Designer Junk


Is this the special treatment Karl receives? If so, i'm immensely jealous. But i doubt he would be eating Mc Donalds at all.


I need to search for studded bracelets ! I found one while I was in Vietnam but I thought it looked a bit rusty probs 'cause the studs were covered with glitter although it would have looked alright along with a few other bracelets. MORE IS MORE !
Siren Cunning Shoes. $129.95

KNOCK OFF'S of Balmain shoes. They're not exaclty the perfect pair of shoes you could possibly dream of... but they're like BALMAIN! I'm not particularly fond of the exposure of toes but the sparkly studs make up for it. Not sure if I will purchase these shoes... we'll see. Apparently it comes out early September. HOORAY FOR SPRING !!

x K

No comments:

Post a Comment