Saturday, September 5, 2009

Disney Couture is love.

Oh God, I think I'm in love.
So, on the way home in an extremely crowded train, B, Thy and myself were stuck standing near the doors. Whilst trying to keep our balance and not fall on surrounding people as the rickety train rocked from side to side, we spotted this little beauty around the neck of one of the passengers.

Isn't it just precious?  Thy had saw it first and pointed it out to us. We initally wanted to ask the owner for a photo of it, but then decided against it. No matter, It was hunted down via the internet as soon as I got home anyway.
Part of Disney Couture's latest range: Beauty and the Beast's 'Lumiere'. 


Further research of the jewellery range lead me down a rabbit hole... and I discovered this...
An adorable wrap bracelet by Kidada for Disney Couture. This 'Alice in Wonderland' inspired, handmade and incorporates 18K gold plated and sterling silver charms with blue italian leather.
This tasty piece of morsel is not as simple as it looks, this baby sports charms featuring card suits, clocks and "Eat Me" and "Drink Me". 


My Pledge: Lumiere will be mine someday.
That's all for today...
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment