Monday, September 14, 2009

B <3's DIY

I havent posted in a while , reason being i didnt want to seem like a blog whore that posts like every single day. But there IS n.e.w.s.!  I purchased a skirt on saturday from Sportsgirl. Its really hard to not buy clothes when your'e a 2 minute walk away from the stores.Not sure if i can make it work, just gonna have to see <3



My most recent purchase. Minty meets Munt skirt - Sportsgirl $90.00
image - mintymeetsmunt


Oh yeah !
Remember the Silence and Noises tunic i wanted from Urban Outfitters? I got them !! in BOTH colours !! on its way to me now ALSO . I have been doing WAYYYY too much shopping. Its really not good for my wallet.




Off-shoulder top - DIY, acid washed/Tie dye Jeans - Volcom, Bracelets - Diva , Sportsgirl.



I went out to a friends birthday party that night , this was my first time wearing jeans out. I have actually never worn jeans to a night out before so this was the product of my experiment.
The top i'm wearing was actually a long sleeve dress with a keyhole cut back, BUT i found it made me look extremely pregnant, so rather than having it given away to someone that looks less pregnant in it, i made it my own. Removing the sleeves, tilting the cut to an angle and shortening the length. What do you think ?




Cya Next Post!
Xoxo B.

No comments:

Post a Comment