Monday, May 10, 2010

RIP Lena Horne :(

the past two weeks have been amazing.
im now talking to people, people i've never thought i'd actually become friends with..
got about 27 days left til vacation..hopefully i'll have enough time to check out my new school.

im excited for next year, yet im scared. hopefully this new year won't be as bad as last year(sophmore year,ewwie! WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE!) i want my senior year to be unforgettable. i can't fucking wait,to be on top, i can finally do things on my own. and i wanna meet new people, not just at my new school, but everywhere. i wanna visit my old friends in fitchburg, havent seen this boy in a long time(damn..actually i havent seen him since freshamn year!) not only that i wanna visit new towns, go to faraway places. have adventures with people(this summer!) i wanna reconnect with college friends. i want half my life back. i want half the life i had freshman year(now THAT was a GREAT year for me,seriously!)

idk what else to say! haha... i havent finished my schoolwork! ugh.. its ALMOST over...

No comments:

Post a Comment