Tuesday, May 11, 2010

honestly, i dont have enough strength to post fashion pictures, my bipolar disorder just kicked in today. soo im might be like his for the rest of the week(lets make that two) because i dont know how long its gonna last. i mean nothing happened today, im just depressed. i can actually feel the chemical imbalance rushing throught my body: i feel very very tired. my face feels hardened. my eyes feel heavy, and my back is stiff, its hurts.

im sorry, again. but this gives me an idea. im gonna do more photography, that usually calms me down :)then i'll finish thismotherload of schoolwork i got here! ugh...gain, im almost done! oh shit, i just remembered,because of the freshman, im going to school late next week! hellz yeah :DDDDDDD

good day to y'all, my fellow readers♥
edit: i've decided: imma be on "facebook leave" again. remember back in the beginning of the year i left facebook for over two weeks?? im gonna do it again this time: i wanna last til saturday, maybe sunday/ monday -ish. i got soo much work that desperately needs to get done(except one of my school projects, it's due in over two weeks, plus that research paper's due friday) and all i do is facebook,facebook, and facebooking random shit to entertain myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment