Friday, May 14, 2010

chillando en la escuela :) i never got the chance to finish my research paper on Edie Sedgwick. it was due today and i had to turn in what i've done soo far.. i've only reached the second part of the research, the part when she met andy warhol.. but i did finish my works cited page and everything else, hopefully that'll give me a decent grade. this week was soo busy for me: soo many tested needed to be done. yesturday was soo fun though..until i got home.... but its friday.. and the only thing i gotta finish now is my spanish which is due on the 31st :P my photography is technically on hold now.. i really can't restart my photo project until sunday/maybe saturday idk.. but yeah im happy right now, i've finally got money for lunch and a coupla chocolates, yeah! :D

edit: i just woke up.. that was such a greaaat nap :D ever since i've started my "facebook leave" my formspring hasnt been recieving enough questions, oh well. its been almost three months since i've last checked out the soompi forums.. im looking at ulzzangs right now, and the thread has reached over 300 pages XD still, soo many beautiful photos,i really need to buy that rebel camera, ASAP


June issue of W Magazine shot by Craig McDean
Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org
imgmodelsblog.wordpress.com

032c Summer '10 by Alasdair McLellan

meireundmeire.de

Lily Donaldson [ Oscar de la Renta S/S 2010 ]
Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org
Hola España Primavera/Verano 2010

Lily Donaldson(w/anja rubik and iris s.) [ Stella McCartney S/S 2010 ]
Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org
Hola España Primavera / Verano 2010

pce..

No comments:

Post a Comment