Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Living in Fear



I own one bag. 
"Bag."
I say "bag" because, if I'm being honest, I'm not ever sure it can be counted as such. It's falling apart... the strap broke and is safety-pinned together, the bottom is falling out, the outside is scuffed and ripped and the lining is threadbare. Poor bag. People stare at me whenever I wear it. 
I never used to 'get' bags. I guess because I never had anything to put in them... oh, but now! Now I understand them! Uni this week has seen me lugging pens and papers and notebooks and magazines and sunglasses and my iPod and lipgloss and wallet and phone and textbooks and a scarf around in my little threadbare bag and I'm absolutely terrified it's going to bottom out and everything I own will go rolling about all over the place...
I must invest in a new bag.


Bags: Sportsgirl, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Chloe.




















No comments:

Post a Comment