Friday, February 18, 2011

19.

i hate my life part deux. i've lost my change at love and friendships. once and for all, i'm done with this shit. i've got a plan for the next two weeks, thank goodness i got a week to think about it. let the games begins!

i lied. im going to do something soo unpredicatable,people would'nt know where the fuck im gone. its time for me to step up the plate and make a man outta myself. i've been kicking my ass for way too long and im tried. tired of living a lie from all these people. i'm gonna stop being friends with people, thast the first step within my transformation. i've allways wondered what my life would be like when my
19th birthday arrives and, well, i got that terrible answer...

19 is the last offical year of childhood. after that i'm a full grown adult and not just a "young" one. im going to do something great for myself this week. something thi' that'll save myself til the 28th...
my brain is goin' to be fried by then, which is good i hope i forget everything.

*since i'm finally got vacation, i'm taking a break due to personal reasons. no more blogging, picture taking, no more internet. i've realized my lesson, going to force myself to leave the house from now on*

but here's one thing that'll cheer me up:

No comments:

Post a Comment