Tuesday, February 22, 2011

list.

since im no longer lusting.. its time for celebration..not.
i deserve an explanation why things never work out for me. my life has already began to change which is good and bad. i got a new PC and i hate it. at least we're giving it away and getting another new pc that actually works. a few more days, i'm getting my itouch and no more computers for me after that!

since i got a new pc and my birthday's comming up, here's my list:
- new hair dye(my roots are showing, booo)
- 200mm lenses
- money to save( hopefully it doesnt get used again!)
im not getting clothes because i'm getting it online.
- i.d. card
- permit(i believe its a no for this one actually)
- someone to care, a mentor of some sorts.
- cheap bounce flash
- pentagram tattoo.
- new friends, because the people i depend on are boring and annoying and they're not there for me as much anymore :(
- fish eye lenses.
- haircut
- nose,monroe medusa, and ear piercings
- shoes
- bus ticket

and thats all i could think off right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment