Thursday, December 16, 2010

i've been in school for three months now, still fucking slow it should be x-mas eve by now!

today was good, chilled in school and nothing else happened to my knowledge. im terrified for tommorrow though, oh good grief. but today's thursday, and that means i'll be leaving soon to gout shoppin'!!!!!!!! i dont think i'll be buying clothes though, because most of it i'll be getting online. i really need to dye my hair. im going to miss being dark haired, cannot wait to be lighter. for some reason my back was hurting for 2mins. i hope my period isnt comming back, i dont wanna be horny this early in the month. i just realized something: i need to loose weight this vacation, i problably gained like 3-6 pounds and its annoying the living shit outta me. my legs look a little huge, i want slim legs again for the winter!

i wish i could stop eating as frequentlyi feel soo disgusting eating popcorn and crackers afterlunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment