Thursday, October 14, 2010

today was okay i guess( i fell in front of X6775566586 kids at the bus stop, though, embarrasinggggggggggg) been awake for an hour now. i hate sleeping for three hours afterschool.

since i got nothing else to do, im watching this anime called Dr. Slump in french. my sister was showing me cute french shows and she wanted me to watch this one because it was funny. even though i'm french(haitian), i dont fully understand what the whole episode is about.

speaking of languages, my sister was telling me about this arab girl on youtube who speaks over three languages: italian, arabic,etc..(problably because of her italian husband)and it somewhat inspired her,hahaha thats soo cute. i've taken language classes before last year and sophmore year. and let me tell you its hard as hell. i wish i can learn a language within two-three months... not a whole academic year, thats wayy too long. and the way highschool teachers teach is even more confusing... its saddens me though, knowing that my parents speak french/haitian creole 24/7 and i still dont speak it :(...all i can do is understand and read some of it.

hmm.. i wanna find some more french models :)
Christelle Lefranc
imagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.com
toddmarshard.com

its past my bed time. sorry bout that

No comments:

Post a Comment