Wednesday, October 20, 2010

today was cool,lovings it.. although something did happened at school, but since its not my business im not going to talk about it. but im glad we got out early.i thought i had a test today, but i soon realized i didnt have that class today. so im going to study laters. i wonder how long i've been home, i think its been 5 hours?(its 4:30 right now)

umm.... i need to get back on my diet. i've been eating alot since the third week of september. maybe its because my body has changed and now im hungry earlier than expected. i need to control that...i'll start working out more on saturday... but at the same time my body still looks the same since the summer, but my legs do look big again. why is this computer loading soo slow?

wow i miss posting pictures on here. but now after a year i learned that i dont need stupid imageshack to host all my pictures(there's an add image button). im such a dumbass :/

i love her soo flipping much!


since this computer is acting dumb again, i'll post fashion picts laters. bye :)

oh shiznit, i love this:http://www.parentdish.com/2010/10/18/do-my-kids-have-to-add-grandma-and-uncle-joe-to-their-facebook-p/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%7C178871 why this is awesome, is because this happened to me aswell. 90% of all the reletives on my facebook tried to get to know me by snooping through my stuff that was meant to be shown to my friends... one of them even looked through my flickr and read what i wrote, then asked me why and what i meant by whatever i wrote. obviously it wasn't his business so i asked him if i knew him. he then proceded to post a picture of my grandma on my wall and explained that he knew her( which was subsequently deletd afterwards) he just couldnt stop asking me questions, which led to him and, like my other reletives.. calling my parenst about the stuff i wrote online(which isnt even bad) i was soo pissed i then blocked him completely. a coupla months later, my aunt sent me a friend resquest and a message saying that she couldn't wait to meet me in person. a few hours later, she sent me another message saying that i shouldnt be posting the stuff i found to be funny...and also called my parents about it. i had to talk to her on the phone and i basically said that i didnt care and that im an atheist. at least i didnt add her.

which comes to show you, if you have reletives that want to add you for the wrong reasons, seriously just either defriend/block them or just send them a message saying that they should come over and meet in real life instead of the damn computer screen.i'm sick and tired of family members who dont even know me well would do such things,it's not even fair. if you dont like what i wrote online, fine i'll delete it, but calling mommy and daddy about the naughty things s/he has read isnt going to help. thats childish and its not even something to be concerned about, unless you're like jessi slaughter. i dont consider my self to have GOTIS or anything like that. when you're on the internet.. well, you find other ways to entertain people.

im wayy too hyper. i'll post fashion pictures laters
Harper's Bazaar Spain Nov. 2010
"Chicas buenas"
Ph: Xevi muntané
St: Almudena Guerra

iekelieneiekeliene 001iekeliene 002iekeliene 003iekeliene 004iekeliene 005iekeliene 006iekeliene 007iekeliene 008iekeliene 009iekeliene 010iekeliene 011
scanned by lizzy p via thefashionspot.com



byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment