Wednesday, August 25, 2010

STARS AND GALAXIES

Recently I have re-discovered my love for the stars. When I was younger I wanted to be an astronomer and would spend night car rides just staring at the stars above. I had a telescope but it wasn't very good so I hardly used it. Now I've started seeing these beautiful images of stars and realise how beautiful the night sky is. I've put fairy lights all round my room and now whenever I turn them on at night I pretend that they are stars, it's just so pretty. I now want to own some type of clothing that has a galaxy on it, but it's very hard to find that sort of stuff, I did however by some OPI nail polish called 'My Private Jet' that looks like there are stars on your nails, I really want to get the blue version now, but it's practically impossible to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment