Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i've always wondered why no one cares. yes, summers over. going to check out schools next week after i stop by my old school.

i'll be getting my new camera in a few hours. after that i dont know, prolly checking out my new school to see if i got accepted. if not i'll be going to alternative school(which is in a college.) if everything fails i'll have to resort to that shitty school and deal with it.

that is not what i want. since i've been having temper tantrums and bipolar episodes, going back to school is not the option. at least my parents gave me the option to attend another school this year..if i still have time, and i know i do.. the regional school is only 30 mins away by driving and bicycle distance!!!!!!!! wow i shouldve learned this before, why should i ride a bike if i can't drive. i heard its much safer and quicker. i'll ask my dad if thats ok.there are three bikes in my house, i'll use the big red one.

since i'm going to a new school i should start drawing again. the new school has plenty of art classes i desperately want to take. i was supposed to attend college for that last year, but my dad just couldn't take me. but he has said that he'll take me to them this year and quite frankly i've gotten bored with the idea of going to a diffrent school for one class. its not gonna help me.

quite frankly, i've lost interest in photography weeks ago. i dont wanna take pictures anymore. and this scares me even more since my dad is going to buy me the new camera, idk i might not use it. i wanna draw again, and they don't have those classes at the school i dont wanna go back to.

wow i hope my plan doesnt fail. if it does,i'll be going to a mental hospital. i almost went two weeks ago, and if i dont show progrees within my mood and if i relapse into killing myself if i'm not satisfied with "going back to school" the goverment is going to own me for rest of my life and i will never see my family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment