Saturday, August 21, 2010

im not happy at all... im done with all the bs i've expierenced this month... i'm leaving for a long walk in a few hours, to clear up my head and not listen to anyone and to not look at everybody. im glad these are the last two weeks that i'll be seing these kids... i'll be going to school in another city. if only i had a water bottle. summer fucking over, its been fucking over or me. fuck it fuck everything.

last night i semi -retired from photography. it really hasn't been helping me at all throughout the vacation...i'm done with it, with everything that has to do with art. i wish i could quit the internet. maybe not.

two days :)

Love Magazine
Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org
Scanned by fearless123

thats it, im just that pissed off.

edit: just take me out, get me out
i've always wondered if you're ever there for me.
you problably think im a very happy person.
you dont even know the shit i go through everyday
yet you make up comments saying that you dont know me anymore.
you rather listen to what people have said about me.
yes it might be true, yet you think you REALLY KNOW ME?

people don't even know that i've left school
i'm now in a new location
my new school will be hard, but a promise
to forget about my old school and move on to bigger better things.
do you miss me now? i hope not.

this isnt even making sence. i can't think straight anymore.
i've always wondered why i didnt leave back in january 2009.
i would've been the perfect, i would be happy now.

high school is hard. people know everything about you: what you've done, the way you act, how many times you've had sex, etc.
i just can't wait to graduate. i wanna start college.
college will be much much better, its like high school, but with more stability and fun.

i just want to be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment