Wednesday, June 30, 2010

insecurity

ksubi @ australian fashion week

I'm really tall (5'9) and quite skinny and I love to wear heels, but I have this huge insecurity now because when I wear heels, which are usually very high I might add, I am a lanky giant. I want to get past this insecurity and think stuff it, but I know that people will say things about me. Also when I do wear heels it's usually at night when I'm going out somewhere, and this makes me even more insecure as I am usually taller than the guys at parties. I would love to wear heels around town but New Zealand isn't that dressy and girls give you bitchy looks. I really just wish I lived in New York, because then I would just go crazy with my fashion and not give a fuck about what anyone thinks because I know I'd look hot hehehe.
grrr the troubles of being a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment