Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
hm... i wanna start a facebook contest. but idk how..
since i love quotes, i can't think of any quote that'll be the most epic fb status ever...so here are quotes i currently love. most of these quotes have came from movies, music, or w/e. the ones written in bold are the ones im thinking bout using. and dont worry i'll list the movie names the quotes came from if you're interested in using them :D

"they float george..they float" - it
"come on you sonofabitch, i'll slice you motherfocka!" - pinero
"im sorry, is rabbit considered a vegetable?" - splice
"yeah..with your wive's pubic hair" - ricochet
^^^problably the funniest, most epic movie i've ever seen
so, you wanna do it on the florr, or on grass?"

ahh.. i can't think of anymore movies..

"the pentagram burns"
"contraire mon frere"
"i am in love with you, i am in love with you baby"
"My decent is the story of every man I am hatred, darkness and despair"
"A veil of ignorance is in motion, Continuing throughout generations"
"You know I'm lookin for a honey dip
But I'm no dummy, most these bunnies
are money hungry and lookin for a money clip
So after the brother hit
I'll tell a honey dip
She won't see a contact, address nor buddy list"

"ohh your such a fucking hypocrite"
"Tell me something that'll save me, I need a man who makes me alright"
"she is the new thing"

ugh.. i give up... at least today isnt boring.

Sarkany FW 2010
Photos by Machado Cicala Morassut


scanned by kokobombon, thefashionspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment