Monday, February 15, 2010

i believe its day 31? idk i might be wrong
its too late to talk fashion right now, i just got home.
im not feeeling very well. i got a really bad headache

i've been thinking too much today,realizing how fast this year will go by..
at the same time im scared. im all screwed up.idk what to do with my life anymore. im fucked up..everyone knows that. idk howto change. i tried evrything, but it dosen't add up...i dont think i'll ever be "happy". happyiness is so hard to achieve in life..judging how i lived my life,its never gonna happen. i knew i shouldve gotten help long time ago. but its too late now. idk what to do. honestly..i want change..i want something good to actually come out of my life.. but soo far its never gonna happen. i've lost all of my intergrity.. no one understands me. i hate when people say that they DO understand, serioulsy you don't. i may be the creepiest person you'll ever know but honestly, that's only apart of me. you dont know EVERYTHING about me.. so im going to bed hopefully a miracle will come wednesday. i really need help


im not myself today

No comments:

Post a Comment