Monday, February 1, 2010

day 17, 1st day of feb.
this year is going by fast, and i've now realised, this is my last month as a minor,as a 17 year - old child which scares me, because i've yet to reach a milstone in my life.
i hope by the time i turn 18, i'll make Good desicions. i dont wanna be one of those adults who let their lives go to waste. i want to become something, i want to achieve a goal no one has ever reached before. i want to become a model. yes, i know i dont have the height. but i believe i have the potiential. modeling,fashion design,music,and paintings are part of who i am. i love fashion because i love expresssing myself through style. i love modeling because..well, its hard to explain. i love music because i keeps me at peace 24/7. i also would love to become an artist because drawing is one of my hobbies(i've won two drawing contest when i was little, recieved about $150)but before i can achieve these dreams i need to work.
and when my birthday comes, im gon' be out and about. start dating, clubbing, leaving the house on my own, and, hopefully get into that school in worchester. i also want to live on my own. but still that thought seems too ludacris. i dont know how to take care of myself mentally. but i can learn in time, i need too. i've grown to found living with my parents. i need my own place!


i'm currently looking for a job, idk where though. i want to work in boston, boston is my home. i want to work at a place where no-one knows me. too many people work shitty jobs here and we see those kids in school, which makes it even worse. ahh, i got one month to prepare myself. i mean, turning 18 is part of growing up. i've read alot of stories on how celebrities left their homes BEFORE turning 18, working odd jobs just to support themselves. it amazes me how these people do it. i mean, at 15 KIM JAEJOONG of DBSK left his home to travel to seoul, just to win a contract to persure his dream of becoming an singer. ayumi hamasaki left her home at 14, traveled to tokyo after scoring a record contract for a talent agency(which dropped her a year later) these kids PLANNED their goals. it takes a miracle to get what you want, being famous pays a serious price.

No comments:

Post a Comment