Saturday, February 20, 2010

day36
leave me alone. i've harmed you enough just get the fuck outta my life.
well, this sucks. actually, im glad this vacation ended. it was shit when tuesday came along. actually, i wanted to go to newyork,soo badly. ehh maybe next time.
as i looked at my photography website,and i feel like my creativity is now gone. my pictures now look average compared to the photos i took six months ago. i seriously want to buy my camera next week, or i might leave photography again. this camera i've been using just wont shoot photos the way i wanted them to look. its seems that i look better in black in white shots than color(if i get the angles right.) when i get my rebel camera this is how i want my pictures to look like(photos from courtsy of soompi and cyword):















sorry i dont feel like osting fashion pictures. but here's something you might love

currently, im having one of those days. i just wanna kill myself right now.
i wish i was given the oppurtunity to. but alas i've already said i didnt want to use suicide as an excuse and just start smoking. omg i got nothin right now. i got no friends to help me, nothing. i can't talk to my parents they cause more drama. oh well i'll just ask some kids at school if i can have a ciggarette. but at the same time, there is something wrong with me. it feels like im about to have a heart attack. like my hear will start fluttering to the point i have to catch my breath. and its doing it right now. im seriously having trouble breathing, it hurts soo much. but at the same time i dont care if i die from this. i'll just start smoking tomorrow. then i'll ask my friend if we could smoke weed together. oh that would awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment