Friday, January 28, 2011

i was happy, now i'm confused as fuck.

misery's rushing down on me like a landslide,
got no shelter, got no place to hide from this landslide.
i'll get smothered in sadness if it doesn't fall,
baby baby save me don't you let me get caught
in this landslide
no, no landslide no, no, no, no, no!"

oh yeah, i was soo sick last night, but i got the job done. i see they're selling e-ciggs now, i want one soo bad. in the meantime i wanna go out to a rave and dance my ass off.

i guess i've realized that my life has officially changed. this new year really got to me, i dont know how it'll turn out in the end. i've got nothing else to loose, i've slowed down a bit, but still this place is killing me inside.. its been over five years, where did things start to go horribly wrong? my atitidue towards people is now very limited, i hardly talk anymore. when i talk, i'm bound to trouble. i guess this'll last awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment