Sunday, April 11, 2010

soo yeah, had family over, they're leaving now, thank god. actually it wasnt soo bad. me and my sister had a nice conversation about school, and how soo many kids are growing up! i'll be uploading my pictures later.. pce.

edit: still havent uploaded my pictures..ugh this is pissing me off
im bored....lets talk about hot guys?

i fucking love gaspard ulliel, ever since i saw hannibal rising..




Faris Badwan


Bill Kaulitz


..yeah..i think Robert Pattinson is cute ..


and.. taylor lautner?


miyavi..too bad he's married :(


gackt!!!!!


Danny Schwarz


Lee Taemin


Kim Jaejoong


Trace Cyrus


i find it soo funny how this is my first post actually talking bout this..
hmm.. i can't think of other guys..oh well..


1_136.jpg (72 KB)
2_41.jpg (45 KB)
nymag.com





eastnews.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment