Monday, April 5, 2010

day 2 of my "vacation"
kinda happy,kinda sad, maybe its because of monday, i hate mondays sooo much. i feel different, i feel like new woman. that nice little girl is now gone. i've realized i can't be nice anymore. i need to change my atitiude, so i did. so dont expect that "nice girl" atitiude when i come back. it has taken me years to develop this behavior: everyone tells me that im way to nice, and thats not normal. maybe i'll allways be that sensitive nice girl at heart, but what comes out will be something else. im going to start ignoring people, i really need to be left alone! if your a true friend who just wants to talk to me and not be a bitch, i'll keep you in my life. if your that type of bitch who wants to fuck with me over and over again,FUCK YOU!!AND STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!



stylerumor

Preen!!!!!!
1_30.jpg (29 KB)
2_11.jpg (26 KB)
3_9.jpg (35 KB)
4_3.jpg (36 KB)
vmagazine.com

very pretty:

mauromongiello.tumblr

1_6.jpg (162 KB)
2_17.jpg (128 KB)
3_7.jpg (46 KB)
4.jpg (135 KB)
vmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment