Tuesday, April 6, 2010

day 3 of "vacation"
although this day is almost over, it has just started. you see, i woke up very late at 2 pm, watched tv for an hour and a half, fell asleep again. my sister had to use the computer, i need to get my stuff, but my father isnt home yet. and its 7 right now :/

soo, this is my family:

my mother:allways bitchy, never gets off my back, allways telling me that anorexic and how my facial features changed because of it. my lovely mother who insults me by calling names like: "your soo stupid", "go get your fucking eye drops stupid", idiot, you big stupid,retarded, retard, "you look SICK!" "whats wrong with your face?", "have you looked in the mirror lately? you're soo skinny!" "get ouuta my room" "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" "YOUR 18, ITS JUST A NUMBER IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING" "GROW UP" "SHUT UP YOU BIG STUPID" "LA MERDE" etc etc.. mother has been pressuring me to grow up, i try, its just that i can't do things. when i want to do things respinsible my mother says NO my beautiful, old mother, who'll never let me outta the house, but i leave anyways. my mother who thinks imma get killed if im outta the house. im just not allowed to fun things, and people dont believe me, people think this is an excuse its not, you just dont know me.

my father:
he never comes home, allways working. always asking me why i havent gotten my permit, but WTF DAD, YOU'RE NEVER HOME! never has money for me and my sister, he would rather spend his money on HIMSELF which is why i'll afford to get a taxi. he would rather be out than spend time with his kids, which drives my mother crazy. he said he tried his best, but he'll never help me with my problems with mother. my father is nicer than my dad, but like my mother i cannot leave the house saying"there are crazy people in this world, someone in the this neighborhood will kidnap you and kill you", etc.

my sister:
allways complaining, allways whining. she has social anxiety disorder and spends shitty hours reading social anxiety forums because she can. she's a fat ass bitch, who's allways eating. she doesnt have friends, she would rather talk to me in school.

ok, im done ranting

EDIT:i wanna shop online.

Elle España Belleza March 2010
Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org
scanned by Zhanna(tfs.com)

Elle España Fashion Book March 2010
Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org
same source as above





marcintyszka.com

No comments:

Post a Comment