Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Right Click, Save

Heyy, i apologise on behalf of all of us for our lack of postage ! We're all busy at the moment with assignments/exam prep. I'm just here to share a little lovin' and inform you we're not six feet under :)






Gaga over Hello Kitty


Hailey Clauson - Stunning FOURTEEN year old model which reminds me of Adriana Lima.


She's so adorable. I had a dream that I was tanning with her. One of my classes includes me searching for models and of course I had to choose her to showcase in my "fashion show". She was so nice in the dream... Funny, 'cause I'm unable tan.







LEGENDS !


I seriously feel like skating. I just want to be a kid again.
Or maybe not... 'cause i'm getting my license next year !!


Happy Halloween in advance !

(images via tumblr)

x K.

No comments:

Post a Comment