Tuesday, October 6, 2009

im slowly dying.

i knew shit will happen to me.
i wish i was dead, or away from here.
i dont know what i did, i could've been dumb.
lets say im fucked up, i've allways been.
dont call me and ask me what wrong,
dont keep cheering me up, i fail at divine happiness,
maybe happiness isn't for me,
happiness isnt for eveyone.
not for me
it never was searching for me.
i've been hurting alot of people i once cared for recently,
and been caring about the people who once pushed me on the side.
i'm quite happy some do understand,
but at the same time people are fake bitches who take me seriously or for granted.
oh, when i'm gone im gone for good.
no one cares for me
people are fake.
back in their minds they want me dead.
they allways did. soo, lets say goodbye,
goodbye this cruel world im living.
all i want is death,
i hear it calling me.
in my sleep, in my dreams.
i need to die, its now my biggest dream,
to die and be forgotten.
lost in the shadows, you can't find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment