Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hard to impress

Hi guys ,wow I havent written anything since so long guys, but thanks God I got the net back this month, yes, no more capped :) I hope I could do some 'catch up' asap. My exam is also coming soon in 3 weeks time. I guess I ll be away again but after that, I'm all free!! I promise I would do 100 posts per day or something (okay, that may be a bit overboard)

just checking out the new Vogue Nippon in November, the "Tao Issue" features Tao Okamoto   in the variety shoots by the awesome photographer Daniel Jackson. "Hard to impress" performs a perfect mixture of 80s chic and modern slickness.


















I guess I never get over these looks =) her beauty blown me away, a crytallized jacket took my breath away and the classic chanel belt just stole my heart. one last word : Stunning !!
Thy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment